IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
*In order to spend a night at the festival at any point over the festival weekend you will require a Full Weekend Ticket.*
*Full Weekend + sleeping ticket (€107,50 – €117,50 – €127,50)
– Gives 1 person access to all days and nights of the festival + access to the campsite. This ticket excludes campervan or other fancy accommodation option. Earlybirds will have the cheapest tickets of course
*Full Weekend sleeping ticket Kids (€35,-)
– Gives 1 child 3 – 13 years old access to all days and nights of the festival + access to the campsite.
Campervan ticket (€37,50)
– Provides you with a weekend ticket + campervan sticker that gives you the right to park your campervan on the campsite. Each person staying in a campervan needs to have a Full Weekend Ticket. There is a maximum of 4 people that can stay in one campervan. No trailers allowed.
Passe partout (€87,50)
– Access to all days of the festival – without campsite/sleeping access. So basically daytickets for the whole weekend, with a discount. With a Passe Partout you are only allowed to the festival terrain during opening hours.
*This year you don’t have to buy a tent ticket. Full Weekend tickets allow for access to camping and setting up of your own camp.
Friday ticket (€27,50)
– Access to the festival on Friday 8th of June, from 09:00 until 00:00.
Saturday ticket (€47,50)
– Access to the festival on Saturday 9th of June, from 09:00 until 00:00.
Sunday ticket (€27,50)
– Access to the festival on Sunday 10th of June, from 09:00 until 00:00.
Each ticket comes with a €1.50 euro service charge. All tickets are tax inclusive.
We remain the right to refuse people that misbehave or don’t respect campsite or festival policies.
View our Terms & Conditions HERE