Important ticket information
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
*In order to spend a night at the festival at any point over the festival weekend you will require a Full Weekend Ticket.*
*Full Weekend + sleeping ticket (€107,50 – €117,50 – €127,50 – €150,-)
– Gives 1 person access to all days and nights of the festival + access to the campsite. This ticket excludes campervan or other fancy accommodation option. Earlybirds will have the cheapest tickets of course
*Full Weekend sleeping ticket Kids (€35,-)
– Gives 1 child 3 – 13 years old access to all days and nights of the festival + access to the campsite.
Campervan ticket (€37,50)
– Provides you with a weekend ticket + campervan sticker that gives you the right to park your campervan on the campsite. Each person staying in a campervan needs to have a Full Weekend Ticket. There is a maximum of 4 people that can stay in one campervan. No trailers allowed.
Passe partout (€97,50)
– Access to all days of the festival – without campsite/sleeping access. So basically daytickets for the whole weekend, with a discount. With a Passe Partout you are only allowed to the festival terrain during opening hours.
Full Weekend tickets allow for access to camping and setting up of your own camp.
Friday ticket (adults €27,50, kids 12 to 17 €12,50)
– Access to the festival on Friday 10th of September, from 12:00 until 00:00.
Saturday ticket (adults €47,50, kids 12 to 17 €17,50)
– Access to the festival on Saturday 11th of September, from 10:00 until 00:00.
Sunday ticket (adults €27,50, kids 12 to 17 €12,50)
– Access to the festival on Sunday 12th of September, from 10:00 until 00:00.
For kids up to 11, day tickets are free (weekend sleeping tickets are €35,-).
Each ticket comes with a €1.50 euro service charge. All tickets are tax inclusive.
We remain the right to refuse people that misbehave or don’t respect campsite or festival policies.
View our Terms & Conditions HERE